- Peel the Sprout advent game
- Unravel the 25 layers of crepe paper to discover Christmas trinkets & trivia!
- Great family fun over the Christmas period
- Includes 13 cracker toys, 12 jokes or trivia facts and 4 paper crowns
- From Talking Tables
- Elf on the Shelf Christmas story
- Paper back children’s book
- Accompanies the increasingly popular Elf on the Shelf Christmas tradition
- Made from recycled plastic
- Zip fastening
- Woven nylon handles
- Great for storing just about anything!
- From Dotcomgiftshop
- Set of 6 pinwheel decorations in 3 sizes
- Liberty Poppy & Daisy floral print
- Each pinwheel is suspended with a neon orange cord
- Great decorations for the home or a special occassion
- From Meri Meri
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash only
- A great gift for Christmas!
- From Jellycat
- 20cm diameter chalk board design globe on metal stand
- Spins on an axis
- Chalk pen included
- Add your own memos, notes & reminders
- Pin point memories & future travelling plans
- A great desktop addition or gift for keen travellers
- From Paladone
- Increasingly popular Christmas tradition
- Elf comes to stay with you during the Christmas period
- Reports back to Father Christmas if you have been naughty or nice!
- Other designs & matching book available
WELCOME TO JEREMY’S HOME STORE
An independent shop based in Tunbridge Wells
Jeremy’s Home Store is a long established store based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and is full of practical homewares as well as unusual gift ideas.
Jeremy’s Home Store was established in 1996 by Jeremy Waller with the help of his business partner and wife, Clare. Together they have created an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ of home-ware products, injecting a magical appeal in to those everyday essentials. Their aim has always been to provide their customers with essential, practical and fun products at affordable prices.
Although only a small shop, Jeremy’s quickly grew in popularity and reputation, so that in 2002 and 2012 it underwent extensions to accommodate the growing need for its fantastic products. This enabled a more diverse selection of gadgets and gizmos to be stocked and saw the shop turn into the ‘crammed to the rafters’ wonderland that it is today.
Through out the years Jeremy’s has managed to retain that traditional, rustic feel, providing its customers with a unique shopping experience. This is owed in part to the family atmosphere Jeremy’s evokes, upheld by its loyal, friendly, knowledgable staff, many of which have been there years.
No longer Tunbridge Wells’ best kept secret, Jeremy’s has decided to branch out. Fulfilling the desire to bring their loyal customers, many of who travel from all over the UK to see us, the products that they want, from the comfort of their own homes.