- Happy Jackson 'Yay Christmas!' tin
- Fill with Christmas treats
- Use as gift box for a stylish gift
- From Elite Tins
- 20cm diameter chalk board design globe on metal stand
- Spins on an axis
- Chalk pen included
- Add your own memos, notes & reminders
- Pin point memories & future travelling plans
- A great desktop addition or gift for keen travellers
- From Paladone
- Height: 35cm
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash only
- From Jellycat
- A magical key to let Santa in on Christmas Eve
- Sign your name on the tag & hang outside your door
- Keep the magic of Christmas alive, even if you don't have a chimney!
- From Talking Tables
- Traditional bird feeder styled as artistic picture frame
- Hanging frame with feeding platform & removable bowl
- Ideal for gardens & balconies
- A great unique gift for garden & nature lovers
- From Paladone
- Christmas lights style necklace
- True to life, not all of the bulbs work!
- Novelty stocking filler
- Made from recycled plastic
- Zip fastening
- Woven nylon handles
- Great for storing just about anything!
- From Dotcomgiftshop
WELCOME TO JEREMY’S HOME STORE
An independent shop based in Tunbridge Wells
Jeremy’s Home Store is a long established store based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and is full of practical homewares as well as unusual gift ideas.
Jeremy’s Home Store was established in 1996 by Jeremy Waller with the help of his business partner and wife, Clare. Together they have created an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ of home-ware products, injecting a magical appeal in to those everyday essentials. Their aim has always been to provide their customers with essential, practical and fun products at affordable prices.
Although only a small shop, Jeremy’s quickly grew in popularity and reputation, so that in 2002 and 2012 it underwent extensions to accommodate the growing need for its fantastic products. This enabled a more diverse selection of gadgets and gizmos to be stocked and saw the shop turn into the ‘crammed to the rafters’ wonderland that it is today.
Through out the years Jeremy’s has managed to retain that traditional, rustic feel, providing its customers with a unique shopping experience. This is owed in part to the family atmosphere Jeremy’s evokes, upheld by its loyal, friendly, knowledgable staff, many of which have been there years.
No longer Tunbridge Wells’ best kept secret, Jeremy’s has decided to branch out. Fulfilling the desire to bring their loyal customers, many of who travel from all over the UK to see us, the products that they want, from the comfort of their own homes.