- Odette Ostrich Jellycat
- Height: 49cm
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash only
- Personalise your favourite photos with Scrabble tiles
- Metal photo frame
- 60 magnetic Scrabble letter tiles included
- Can stand portrait or landscape
- 7 piece mains-powered Tetris Light
- Restackable in countless combinations
- Each block lights up as soon as it comes into contact with one already lit
- Switches off when unstacked
- A great retro gift for all lovers of the game!
- 20cm diameter chalk board design globe on metal stand
- Spins on an axis
- Chalk pen included
- Add your own memos, notes & reminders
- Pin point memories & future travelling plans
- A great desktop addition or gift for keen travellers
- Made from recycled plastic
- Zip fastening
- Woven nylon handles
- Great for storing just about anything!
- Set of 10 double sided photo props
- A fun addition to parties and celebrations
- A quirky gift for people who don't take themselves too seriously!
- 10 blocks in Colourful Creatures design
- 2 picture puzzles
- 2 heads and tails games
- Number blocks
- A great gift for children
WELCOME TO JEREMY’S HOME STORE
An independent shop based in Tunbridge Wells
Jeremy’s Home Store is a long established store based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and is full of practical homewares as well as unusual gift ideas.
Jeremy’s Home Store was established in 1996 by Jeremy Waller with the help of his business partner and wife, Clare. Together they have created an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ of home-ware products, injecting a magical appeal in to those everyday essentials. Their aim has always been to provide their customers with essential, practical and fun products at affordable prices.
Although only a small shop, Jeremy’s quickly grew in popularity and reputation, so that in 2002 and 2012 it underwent extensions to accommodate the growing need for its fantastic products. This enabled a more diverse selection of gadgets and gizmos to be stocked and saw the shop turn into the ‘crammed to the rafters’ wonderland that it is today.
Through out the years Jeremy’s has managed to retain that traditional, rustic feel, providing its customers with a unique shopping experience. This is owed in part to the family atmosphere Jeremy’s evokes, upheld by its loyal, friendly, knowledgable staff, many of which have been there years.
No longer Tunbridge Wells’ best kept secret, Jeremy’s has decided to branch out. Fulfilling the desire to bring their loyal customers, many of who travel from all over the UK to see us, the products that they want, from the comfort of their own homes.