- Pack of 10 paper lanterns with star design
- Perfect lighting for weddings and summer parties
- For outdoor use only
- Catseye Flamingo make-up bag
- Waterproof & robust
- Zip fastening
- Separating pocket
- Illuminating bath duck
- Place on water to activate the LED lights
- Automatic colour change that cycles through colours
- Odette Ostrich Jellycat
- Height: 49cm
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash only
- LED battery opperated light box
- 85 characters and symbols
- wall or table mount
- Great in the home or for any occassion!
- 3 paper lanterns with ribbon
- 3 sizes in 3 floral designs
- Easy to put up
- Great party decorations
- Made from recycled plastic
- Zip fastening
- Woven nylon handles
- Great for storing just about anything!
WELCOME TO JEREMY’S HOME STORE
Jememy’s Home Store is a long established store based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and is full of practical homewares as well as unusual gift ideas.
Jeremy’s Home Store was established in 1996 by Jeremy Waller with the help of his business partner and wife, Clare. Together they have created an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ of home-ware products, injecting a magical appeal in to those everyday essentials. Their aim has always been to provide their customers with essential, practical and fun products at affordable prices.
Although only a small shop, Jeremy’s quickly grew in popularity and reputation, so that in 2002 and 2012 it underwent extensions to accommodate the growing need for its fantastic products. This enabled a more diverse selection of gadgets and gizmos to be stocked and saw the shop turn into the ‘crammed to the rafters’ wonderland that it is today.
Through out the years Jeremy’s has managed to retain that traditional, rustic feel, providing its customers with a unique shopping experience. This is owed in part to the family atmosphere Jeremy’s evokes, upheld by its loyal, friendly, knowledgable staff, many of which have been there years.
No longer Tunbridge Wells’ best kept secret, Jeremy’s has decided to branch out. Fulfilling the desire to bring their loyal customers, many of who travel from all over the UK to see us, the products that they want, from the comfort of their own homes.